Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Project Update

For my project update, I have started to put some initial thought into how my game will be structured. I have decided that for the decisions players have to make,  the outcome will not always be the same in every game. For example, if a player is given choice A and choice B, choice A will give different outcomes each time.

Another thing I am planning to add is items or companions for the player. Once again, these things will be randomized throughout the game so players will receive different items for each run.

I think the randomization of the project makes it more interesting as it isn't always the same game throughout each run. Additionally, I hope that by adding items to the game, it adds a layer of strategy to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment